Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Is God calling you to lead a ministry of HOPE? We are looking for someone passionate about the Lord to develop spiritual growth, student development, staff management, and donor development. Grace House, a well-established Adult and Teen Challenge Women’s Center in Indianapolis with support staff in place is seeking an Executive Director for immediate hire. She must be a mature Christian with a call of God on her life. She must maintain the highest moral and ethical standards. The Executive Director needs to be able to maintain a positive and productive atmosphere.
- Training and experience working with troubled people and prefer to have a knowledge of alcohol and drug-related problems.
- Dedicated to Spiritual restoration of hurting adults with life-controlling issues.
- Must be able to relate positively to families, placement personnel, and court officials.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to the organization and managing the center according to ATC policies.
- Well organized with excellent written and verbal skills
- Valid driver’s license
Please email your resume to State Director of Indiana Adult and Teen Challenge, Dave Rose: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 564, Lebanon IN 46052
Indiana Adult & Teen Challenge
P.O. Box 564
Lebanon, IN 46052