Putting hope within reach through the power of Jesus Christ!
Our mission is to provide teens & adults freedom from addiction and other life-controlling issues through Christ-centered solutions. The National Office strives to accomplish that mission by empowering, educating, and equipping the local centers.
We want to provide you and your loved ones with hope for a new drug-free future through the power of Jesus.
We exhibit and inspire excellence. We provide curriculum for students and training tools so they can learn dependence on God. Our programs foster role clarity and place tools in their hands to learn a new way of living.
We are stronger together. Our office nurtures resource connections and seeks out funding options to strengthen the ministries. We also pursue legislative positional opinions to remove barriers that stand in the way.
- We are trusting God to do the impossible.
- We are relentless in our efforts to raise up leaders.
- We are building a collaborative culture in pursuit of our shared vision.
- We are constantly testing new tools, technology, and methods to reach those in our communities.
- Evangelism & Discipleship are at the center of everything we do
- Developing leaders from within as the transformed become transformers
- Engage the culture through a Biblical worldview
The Next 5 Years
- As an organization, we must practice both wise stewardship and intentional development of financial resources available for ministry. Diversification of income streams will be a key factor in ensuring that we operate from a position of financial stability. We will particularly encourage development of social enterprises such as thrift shops, coffee houses, and cottage industries as a means to generate revenue and also reach those in need.
- CURRICULUM OPTIMIZATION
- We are undertaking significant curriculum development with 48 new courses being introduced for personal studies. Our general studies curriculum will also be greatly enhanced. All courses will soon be accessible via a new online learning management system.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- We will increase investment in the professional, personal, and spiritual development of each of our staff. We will soon unveil several online resources including certification tracks for managers. We are also exploring the creation of a new Center for Innovation & Learning where we can test systems and processes to develop a new standard of Teen Challenge “best practices”.
- TECHNOLOGY ENHANCEMENT
- We are going to greatly increase our investment in technology to improve our inputs and outcomes. Tools such as the online learning management system as well as a comprehensive student management system will allow us to foster success as well as better measure our effectiveness.
- NON-RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMMING STRATEGY
- By working with churches and partners like Living Free, we must expand the number of resources available to reach those with life-controlling issues. Many of those struggling with substance abuse are unable to enter residential programs but still need support. We must find a way to reach them. This will also include a national evangelism strategy to be announced soon.
- We will work to establish an endowment fund that will generate scholarship income for perpetuity. Proceeds may be used to offset costs to families of those enrolled, or even to provide resources for graduates to pursue academic degrees or trade certification programs.
- PREVENTION STRATEGY
- We will be looking at revamping our prevention strategies through programs like Stay Sharp and others. Adult & Teen Challenge must become a larger presence in the area of prevention.
Community in Prayer
Our ministry is more than a recovery program. We are a path lighting the way to Jesus, the One who holds the keys to freedom from life-controlling problems.
As you go through your day-to-day activities, the National Office lifts you and your loved ones to Him. We pray for wisdom as you make decisions, His words as you speak to those who need truth, comfort when you are discouraged, and strength when you are exhausted. We stand with you in prayer across the miles.
Visit our Prayer Partner page to submit prayer requests or join our Prayer Partner email list.