Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Program Supervisor
Reports To: Program Director
The Program Supervisor shall provide leadership and management of all day-to-day activities at the center they oversee. The Program Supervisor shall:
- Enforces all polices, discipline, resident incident reports, passes and visits.
- Makes daily program schedule, including shift coverage, resident daily schedule, work jobs, etc.
- Handles all medical and legal needs of the residents, to include medication, appointments, transportation
- Oversees the maintenance of the building and all vehicles.
- Responsible for the Kitchen/EBT, including making menus, ordering, donations, budgeting, and bringing residents to state offices as needed.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion, and integrity at all times.
- Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Training Teen Challenge Supervisor experience, minimum three years.
- Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Has an acceptable driving record and is able to be on the company insurance policy.
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, residents, families, and volunteers.
- Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent information for effective treatment services.
- Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations.
- Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
- Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally and externally.
- Adhere to the Mission and Values statements.
Please send resume to Rick Welch at email@example.com