Full-Time / Posted 5 days ago
Adult & Teen Challenge of Sandhills, NC has an open Apprenticeship position. Interested Candidates should contact Steve Coleman, Program & Operations Director, at Steve@sandhillstc.org for introductions and next steps. Please see the Apprenticeship Program Outline below:
Apprenticeship Program (12-month Commitment)
- What to Expect: An Apprenticeship provides advanced leadership and career development trainings and opportunities for personal growth and enrichment. Furthermore, an apprentice will be given more autonomy than an intern an the oppertunity to pursue an education or aquire vocational skills, while serving on our leadership team.
- Service Areas (Combination of two or more)
- Direct Care
- Food Service
- Life Skills Training
- Small Groups- assisting the facilitators
- Growth Track- Professional Development
- ATC Bridge Trainings
- May obtain an NC Commercial Driver’s License Class C
- May obtain ServeSafe Manager Certificate
- Opportunity to pursue in-person/hybrid/virtual certificate program or associate degree in desired field. Class schedule must conform to anticiapted work schedule.
- e.g. obtain a degree in ministry, counseling, business administration, etc. or complete vocational program through local community college in basic machining, welding, electrical, etc.
- REQUIRED: Successful completion of an internship (or equivalent) at an Accredited Adult & Teen Challenge Program, valid driver’s license, and excellent references from ATC leadership familiar with your work ethic, reliability, spiritual maturity, and your ability to work well with a team.
- Room and Board
- Cell phone and laptop (With Covenant Eyes installed)
- Personal Vehicle
- 10 PM Curfew
- $250/bi-weekly stipend
- Individuals who successfully complete our Apprenticeship Program will be considered for available full/part-time positions