There are many ways you can give to Adult & Teen Challenge.
- Give Online
- Use our simple donation form to give one-time or recurring gifts. You can manage your donations using our Donor Portal.
- Mail a Check
- Make checks payable to Adult & Teen Challenge and note any restrictions on the memo line.
- Mail to: PO Box 249, Ozark, MO 65721
- Donate a vehicle
- Donating your vehicle only takes 5 easy steps and you’ll be helping those who struggle with addiction. We’ll pick it up, there’s no need for you to deliver it.
- Donate Stock or Assets
- You can donate publicly traded stock, securities or other appreciated assets. If you have questions about a gift of stock or any other type of asset-based gift, please contact us at 417-581-2181 or email@example.com.
- Give via Planned Giving
- Planned Giving is possible through our our partners at AG Financial Solutions. They can be reached at 866-621-1787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee Gift Matching
- Does your employer offer an employee gift matching program? Use the search tool here to find out!
Fundraise on Facebook
Use the link below to create a fundraiser on Facebook that you can share with your friends. This is a great and easy way to help support the ministry Adult & Teen Challenge!
Do you shop on Amazon? AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Our programs would not be as successful without the support of local communities. You don’t have to donate money to be a blessing to our ministry. Consider giving the gift of your time.
Prayer is a vital part of the Adult & Teen Challenge ministry. One way you can support us is by becoming a Prayer Partner. We will send you regular email updates with current prayer needs.
Spread the Word
We want our message of hope to meet everyone who needs it. The rise of social media has given us the opportunity to reach more people than ever. This is the easiest way to get help to a person in need. Our stories can also inspire people who might need a bit of inspiration.