Due to the current health crisis, some centers may not be accepting new students at this time. Please contact the center directly for more specific information.
Adult & Teen Challenge MidSouth – Chattanooga, TN – Men Store in Chattanooga
Program info for Adult & Teen Challenge MidSouth – Chattanooga, TN – Men Store in Chattanooga
ATCM is located on an eight acre campus at the foot of Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga, TN. Our program consists of three consecutive 4-month tiers:
Crossroads is a foundation program for those who are tired of living a life of addiction and want to explore freedom. During these four months, our residents are introduced to Christ and principles for living as God intends.
Pursuit helps residents go further in exploring their relationship with God and walking out their daily Christian experience.
Destination is an opportunity to use the tools and principles our residents learn and apply them to daily living. During this time, residents explore their life purpose, education, employment, re-building family relationships, financial stewardship, personal accountability and establishing a healthy support system.
Incorrect information on this page? Click here to let us know.
1. Locate the center that works best for you and your circumstances.
- Consider a Teen Challenge program that is located away from home. A fresh start in a new environment can help eliminate old patterns of behavior, as well as make it harder to give up when the adjustments to sobriety become difficult.
- Consider several program centers to determine which one is a best “fit” for your circumstances and needs.
2. Make the call! Contact a center’s intake staff to start your road to recovery.
- Ask about entry procedures and requirements.
- Ask about program costs, daily activities, and after-care as these may vary from program to program.
- Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Adult & Teen Challenge.
Are you searching for answers regarding your loved one’s use of drugs or alcohol? Are you unsure about whether their use of substances can be classified as addiction? Do you wonder if you did something wrong to cause your loved one’s addiction? Are you frustrated that your loved one doesn’t seem to care or want to stop their behaviors, despite how they impact the family? Are you looking for a way you can help?
Understanding Addiction in the Family Context
In this course, licensed clinical and consulting psychologist, author, and international speaker Dr. Jared Pingleton addresses the answers to these questions in a brief 3-hour program. Each of the 4-steps in this program are designed to be sensitive to families and friends with a loved one facing addiction. It answers the most common questions families face and shows them how they can best help.
On the Blog