Due to the current health crisis, some centers may not be accepting new students at this time. Please contact the center directly for more specific information.
Teen Challenge Massachusetts – Brockton, MA Store in Brockton
Program info for Teen Challenge Massachusetts – Brockton, MA Store in Brockton
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Individual and group biblical studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities. We recommend reaching out directly to the center you are interested in to find out more about admissions and other program specifics.
1. Locate the center that works best for you and your circumstances.
- Consider a Teen Challenge program that is located away from home. A fresh start in a new environment can help eliminate old patterns of behavior, as well as make it harder to give up when the adjustments to sobriety become difficult.
- Consider several program centers to determine which one is a best “fit” for your circumstances and needs.
2. Make the call! Contact a center’s intake staff to start your road to recovery.
- Ask about entry procedures and requirements.
- Ask about program costs, daily activities, and after-care as these may vary from program to program.
- Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Adult & Teen Challenge.
On the Blog
Addiction Recovery: Support from Siblings