Tallahassee Teen Challenge Store in Tallahassee
Program info for Tallahassee Teen Challenge Store in Tallahassee
About this program
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Individual and Group Biblical Studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities.
What to expect
While every center is a little different, there are some core aspects to our program that you’ll find no matter where you go.
ATC locations in the United States and several locations in Canada go through a series of evaluations & reviews, online and on-site, every three years to ensure each program meets our high expectations regarding the standards of care provided to each student.
1. Locate the center that works best for you and your circumstances.
- Consider a Teen Challenge program that is located away from home. A fresh start in a new environment can help eliminate old patterns of behavior, as well as make it harder to give up when the adjustments to sobriety become difficult.
- Consider several program centers to determine which one is a best “fit” for your circumstances and needs.
2. Make the call! Contact a center’s intake staff to start your road to recovery.
- Ask about entry procedures and requirements.
- Ask about program costs, daily activities, and after-care as these may vary from program to program.
- Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Adult & Teen Challenge.