Central Florida – Sanford, FL Store in Sanford
The programs are typically 12-18 months and consist of Bible studies, work projects, education (for adolescents), recreation and more. Many aspects of the program differ slightly between centers, such as cost, application processes, and day-to-day activities.
What to expect
While every center is a little different, there are some core aspects to our program that you’ll find no matter where you go.
1. Locate the center that works best for you and your circumstances.
- Consider a Teen Challenge program that is located away from home. A fresh start in a new environment can help eliminate old patterns of behavior, as well as make it harder to give up when the adjustments to sobriety become difficult.
- Consider several program centers to determine which one is a best “fit” for your circumstances and needs.
2. Make the call! Contact a center’s intake staff to start your road to recovery.
- Ask about entry procedures and requirements.
- Ask about program costs, daily activities, and after-care as these may vary from program to program.
- Although many potential students do not initiate contact with potential programs, during the admissions process, most programs will want to speak directly with the applicant.
- Please understand that it is your responsibility to provide transportation to and from Adult & Teen Challenge.