Full-Time / Posted 2 days ago
The primary responsibility of the Senior Staff member is to support the coordinator(s) under which they are serving.
- He shall be a person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the Adult Teen Challenge of Texas mission statement and goals.
- He shall have a current understanding and working knowledge of addictive problems and their deleterious effects. He shall have knowledge of the various treatment approaches and the reality that the only permanent cure is in Jesus Christ. He shall be empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
- GED or high school equivalent
- Complete the Effective Biblical Counseling course or an equivalent course.
- If the employee will be teaching, he must complete the P.S.N.C. certification course
- He will have completed 3 Berean Courses (may include the 1 completed during an ATC Internship).
- He will have complete Ultimate Journey 3.
- He will have a minimum of 1 year experience as Junior Staff.
- He will have the recommendation of Pastor where he has been attending as a Member.
- If a Teen Challenge Graduate, he must have completed an internship at ATCOT
- Strong organizational skills / must be able to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage projects independently with minimal direct supervision
- The Senior Staff Member is directly responsible to the head of the department in which they report.
- Lead Drug Awareness Teams as directed by supervisor
- Lead Choirs as directed by supervisor
- Lead Work Jobs as directed by supervisor
- Become an advisor to those students assigned to them according to Advisor Guidelines
- Participate in discipline and in dealing with student conflicts as necessary
- Update myTeenChallenge.com as necessary
- Participate in campus events and chapels as required
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
For more info please check out: