Full-Time / Posted 1 week ago
The San Antonio Women’s Program is seeking:
We are a growing ministry dedicated to serving women in recovery.
A new 40 bed women’s dorm will be completed this year and a women and children’s facility is in the planning for next year. If you are are looking for a commitment to an active ministry to help women in recovery, we are seeking pure hearts with integrity for our ladies. If you enjoy leading prayer and devotion as well as discipling women, advising, evangelism outreach, shift work and have a knack for administration and handiwork please read below.
She will primarily serve as a minister to students in the ATCOT program. Her responsibilities include but not be limited to
● Conduct Bible studies.
● Lead prayer.
● Disciple students.
● Conduct evangelistic outreach.
● Engage in religious instruction.
● Lead Drug Awareness Teams & Choirs as directed by supervisor.
● Lead Work Jobs as directed by supervisor.
● Become an advisor to those students assigned to them according to Advisor Guidelines.
● Participate in discipline and in dealing with student conflicts as necessary.
● Update Sober Peer as necessary.
● Participate in campus events and chapels as required.
● All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
● She shall be a person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas mission statement and goals.
● She shall have a current understanding and working knowledge of addictive problems and their deleterious effects. He/she shall have knowledge of the various treatment approaches and the reality that the only permanent cure is in Jesus Christ. He/she shall be empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
● GED or high school equivalent
● Complete the Effective Biblical Counseling course or an equivalent course.
● Ideally credentialed as a minister or pursuing credentials in the AG or doctrinally similar fellowship
Please send us your resume and cover letter