Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development and implementation of
fundraising plans and activities; coordination of public relationship and marketing strategies to
promote community awareness of Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas (ATCOT). The Marketing
Coordinator oversees and is responsible for the Marketing Department. This position requires
development, implementation and leadership of major projects including but not limited to:
special events, submission of grant requests (including private foundations and government),
product marketing, and donor stewardship programs.
● Demonstrated success in outreach and networking
● Ability to plan and coordinate events / knowledge and experience in special event
● Excellent customer service skills
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills (I.e.: clear, concise and effective).
● Strong organizational skills / must be able to multitask
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Ability to manage projects independently with minimal direct supervision
● Strong administrative, organization, computer and database skills and experience
● Ability to recommend, stay within, and provide monthly updates on annual budget for
● Creative, flexible, and open to new ideas (a wide degree of creativity and latitude is
● Ideally credentialed as a minister or pursuing credentials in the AG or doctrinally similar
● Complete the Effective Biblical Counseling course or an equivalent course.
● Committed to Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas mission and goals
Bachelors’ degree or its equivalent
Three years of progressively responsible experience in business / nonprofit marketing,
sales, public relations and/or customer service.
Certified minister of the Assemblies of God or doctrinally similar fellowship
Member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
Last Revised 07/07/16 2
● The Marketing Coordinator is directly responsible to the local ATCOT Campus Director.
He/She will primarily serve as a minister to students in the ATCOT program.
His/Her responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
● Conduct Bible studies.
● Lead prayer.
● Disciple students.
● Conduct evangelistic outreach.
● Engage in religious instruction.
● Develop, promote and implement annual banquet, golf tournament and other special
events – including budget, volunteers and calendar
● Ensure documentation, procedures, and follow up is completed for every event and
made available to management as needed
● Order/Receive product from manufacturing campuses and distribute as gifts for
● Prepare End of Month Inventory Reports for Vice-President of Operations.
● Train DAT teams on how to effectively raise support, minister, and represent ministry in
● Train choir and presentation teams on how to effectively present ministry, sing, raise
support, and give testimonies in all venues.
● Cultivate relationship with wholesale buyers for products [when appropriate and after
● Researching community and state resources that appropriately correspond to ATCOT’s
mission and programs.
● Submit successful well-written grant proposals and keep Director of Development
updated on progress.
● Maintain all required follow-up correspondence and reporting.
● Identify and foster relationships of private individual donors who are committed to
Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas’ mission and programs.
● Develop and maintain relationships with organizations identified as potential financial or
● Work with Director of Development to create and implement a plan for major gifts
(Planned Giving, Capital Campaigns, Event Sponsors, etc.)
● Assist Campus Director in other duties as assigned.