Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Program Director
Reports To: Executive Director
The Program Director shall provide leadership and operational management of all activities at the center they direct. Director shall be responsible for the overall spiritual health of the center. The Program Director shall provide leadership and management at his/her center:
- Provide leadership and management of employees.
- Lead the organization in the area of fundraising and oversee all fundraising activities and expenses.
- Assign all fundraising duties to the appropriate staff.
- Shall assist the Executive Director in all speaking and presentation assignments.
- Responsible for fiscal management.
- Responsible to handle legal matters in coordination with the Executive Director. Manage personnel and facilities in accordance with TCNE/NJ policies and procedures.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Training — Teen Challenge senior staff experience, minimum five years.
- Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, residents, families, and volunteers.
- Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent Information for effective treatment services.
- Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations.
- Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
- Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally.
- Adhere to the Mission and Values statements.
Please send resume to Rick Welch at email@example.com