Intern / Posted 4 weeks ago
1. Desire to Serve the Lord, as well as, grow in the Lord through being mentored.
2. Possession of a valid Drivers License
3. Teen Challenge graduate or have some Teen Challenge background
1. Help manage the student body
2. Work with special projects including: Work detail, Banquets, golf outing, etc.
3. Occasionally supervise daily devotions, chapels, and classes for students which includes: monitoring morning devotions, and some class supervision etc.
4. Bring students to and from church in TC Van when needed.
5. Supervise residents when needed making sure that schedule is being followed and residents are being monitored.
6. Any other duties as requested by the Staff Supervisor or Executive Director.