Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Full- Time Position Open: 5 – day work week with Sundays Off
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and wrap merchandise using packaging material.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions accurately.
- Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse.
- Able to correctly use a hand truck.
- Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
- Able to have a flexible schedule and work all shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience operating warehouse equipment.
- Knowledge of the correct lifting/team lifting techniques.
- Ability to perform the correct lifting/team lifting techniques.
- Ability to work 0 to 35 feet above the ground.
- Minimum requirement of G.E.D.
- Summit to random drug/ Alcohol Screening
- Smoke, drug, alcohol and Tobacco free environment
- Proper clothing attire.( no profane graphics)
- Ability to operate at minimum a 24-foot straight box truck
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Requires the ability to maneuver in confined and at times congested areas.
- Requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, lift, grip, kneel, & bend for 8 hours or more daily.
- Requires constant use of arms, hands, fingers, eyes, legs, and back.
- Requires lift, lower, push and pull all sizes of merchandise up to 100 lbs. frequently and ability to handle/manipulate up to 250 lbs. frequently.
Licensing and Certification:
- Valid CDL License – Class B, a plus but not a requirement