Vice President of Marketing
Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
- Developing and implementing a cohesive marketing plan to increase TCNE&NJ’s brand awareness
- Setting current and long-term goals for our centers’ departments
- Reviewing the Marketing department’s budget
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department at our Corporate Headquarters in Brockton, Massachusetts. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our ministry/business goals.
Our ideal candidate is a person of moral character with high standards who understands the working of a faith-based organization. Also, one who has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and social media/digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the President/CEO and will oversee each of our centers’ marketing departments. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department’s activities contribute to our TCNE&NJ’s short and long-term mission and success.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for each centers’ departments.
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the President/CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Attend all staff meetings
- Track competitors’ activities
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Salary Range: $55,000 – $70,000
please send resume to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org