Vermont Womens ApprenticeNew
Intern / Posted 22 hours ago
Job Title: Vermont Women’s Apprentice
Reports To: Resident Life Supervisor and Program Supervisor
Position Status: Full Time
Position Summary: Apprentice shall provide assistance in leadership and management of all day-to-day needs of the resident body.
The Vermont Women’s Apprentice shall :
- Assists in enforcing all policies, discipline, resident incident reports, passes and visits
- Mentor and Encourage all residents in their daily walk.
- Willing to assume responsibility as needed in different situations.
- Maintains discipline and adherence to all standards.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Training – Teen Challenge or equivalent experience, minimum 1 years.
- Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills
- Has an acceptable driving record and is able to be on the company insurance policy.
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, students, families, volunteers.
- Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent information for effective treatment services.
- Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations, as well as TCUSA accreditation standards.
- Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
- Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally and externally.
- Adhere to the Mission and Values statements as per our Employee Handbook.
Please contact email@example.com with your resume.