URGENT: Live In House Staff
Full-Time / Posted 5 days ago
General oversight of residents of Adult and Teen Challenge of the Upper Cumberland.
Teaching and Advising.
Food preparation, oversight of cleanliness of center and inventory of supplies.
· Assist Female Program Director with the daily operations of the Adult and Teen Challenge of the Upper Cumberland residential program for women.
· Coordination of all meals.
· Maintain inventory for food and blessings.
· Attend designated staff meetings.
· Participate in staff development training program.
· Maintain the ability to be contacted for center related business 24 hours a day in case of an emergency unless scheduled otherwise.
· Be willing to accept and adapt to changes in job responsibilities due to the changing needs of the program resulting from growth and the direction of the Lord.
· Explanation and follow up of daily curriculum for residential students.
· Assist in Personal studies for the students as scheduled.
· Maintain an objective, professional, and caring relationship with all.
· High School or GED diploma
· Computer Skills in Word, Excel, and Office.