Summary: AM&PM Direct Care Staff will provide spiritual leadership and encouragement to residential students while also continually supervising THRIVE students.
Job Types: Full-time ($14-$18 hourly DOE)
- She shall be a person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the ATCOT mission statement.
- Knowledge of Christian discipleship and mentor relationships
- High School Diploma or GED
- Biblical Counseling
- A background check and pastoral reference is required
- Minimum age requirement is 21yrs
- A good driving record (have or obtain Texas driver’s license)
- Ministry and/or Pastoral reference
- Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Conduct Bible studies
- Lead prayer
- Disciple students
- Conduct evangelistic outreach
- Engage in religious instruction
- Work with other departments to comply with all TCUSA & Texas DFPS regulations
- Participate in campus events and chapels as required
- Supervision (following staff check off list responsibilities), mentoring, and interacting with residents during various activities, which may include but is not limited to online school, TC Curriculum, work periods, free time, and recreational activities
- Administer discipline as is necessary according to THRIVE policies
- Administer student medication according to THRIVE policies
- Maintain First Aid and CPR certification (Certification training provided by ATCOT)
- Other Responsibilities assigned by Program Coordinator or Lead Staff.