Student Life Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
General Statement of Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the coordination of personal elements of every enrolled students program.
1. Coordinating intake of each student
2. Receive initial student file from Executive Director and create local file on-site
3. Assessing student’s needs, ability and willingness to participate in the entire CITC program upon arrival.
4. Represent Central Indiana Teen Challenge before courts with respect to enrolled or prospective students.
5. Participate in establishing student disciplinary actions and parameters.
6. Establish and maintain monthly contact between student and parent.
7. Supporting other CITC staff as needed.
8. Coordinator and Recruiter of CITC Volunteers.
9. Coordinator of After Care Program
10. Direct Care Shifts