Residential Youth Worker - Kansas City Girls Academy, Kansas City, MO
Residential Direct Care Youth Worker
Teen Challenge Southeast Region – Kansas City Girls Academy, Kansas City MO
Teen Challenge is looking for energetic, highly motivated, responsible and mature individuals looking to become life-changing mentors for at-risk teens. Driven by faith, it is through life-on-life relationships that our staff are able to communicate wisdom, direction, hope and encouragement to hurting teenagers in Teen Challenge. You will be part of a passionate and supportive ministry team where you will grow through a life-changing community and hands-on ministry. This is an on-campus, live-in, full-time position.
Candidates usually have:
- A good driving record
- A Bachelor degree in related fields such as youth ministry, psychology, social work, etc.
- Or successful experience working with youth
- A background check and pastoral reference is required
You bring a calling and the heart to serve troubled teens and their families and we will provide the training and tools to fulfill that calling!
Would you consider giving your time and talents to make a difference in the life of teens through pouring your life and wisdom into these young people who are struggling? The work is hard, but the rewards are great! This is an entry-level position with opportunity for advancement.
- Listing ID: 98798
- Center Type: Girls (Under 18)
- Center Name: Kansas City Girls Academy
- Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org