Resident Life SupervisorNew
Posted 22 hours ago
Job Title: Vermont Women’s Resident Life Supervisor
Reports To: Program Director
Position Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Resident Life Supervisor shall provide leadership and management of all day-to-day needs of the resident body.
The Resident Life Supervisor shall :
- Assists in enforcing all policies, discipline, resident incident reports, passes and visits
- Maintains all records, data entry, discipline, and files for all residents..
- Handles all medical and legal needs of the residents, to include medication, appointments, transportation
- Oversees the Admissions process to keep in line with TCUSA standards.
- Oversees Learning Center to include tracking hours and use of PSNA/GSNC curriculum.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times.
- Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Training – Teen Challenge or equivalent experience, minimum 2 years.
- Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills
- Has an acceptable driving record and is able to be on the company insurance policy.
- Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, students, families, volunteers.
- Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
- Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent information for effective treatment services.
- Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations, as well as TCUSA accreditation standards.
- Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
- Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally and externally.
- Adhere to the Mission and Values statements as per our Employee Handbook.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.