Resident Life Supervisor
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a Resident Life Supervisor to oversee our soon to be open Women’s Home.
Ideal Candidate would have the following qualifications:
1. Teen Challenge Graduate, or a graduate of a similar program.
2. Oversees admissions process, academic center, and spiritual development of all residents.
3. Completes all other job duties as assigned by Executive Director.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Valid license with an acceptable driving record
6. Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply it’s principles and teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, students, families, and volunteers.
7. Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
8. Hands-on PC knowledge, understanding and skills. Experience with the myteenchallenge student database is a plus.
9. Maintain all records as required by organization and governmental regulations.