Adult & Teen Challenge Pacific Northwest – About us:
We are a faith based ministry that provides services for the recovery from addiction. We have several inpatient care facilities within the Pacific Northwest that offer long term recovery services, vocational training in our TC Resale & Donation centers, as well as evidence-based counseling services for inpatient and outpatient clients (Outpatient Life Renewal Program). We endeavor to “put hope within reach of every addict” by providing well rounded services and fostering a strong relationship with Christ.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Committing time and encouragement to disciple students in their recovery;
- Provide supervision and security for the facility and program residents;
- Preparation of written reports as required.
- Supporting other Adult & Teen Challenge PNW staff as needed.
This position is determined to be a ministry staff position by role and function. Duties will include when necessary or directed: Leading prayer and Bible studies, discipling to students and others, conducting evangelistic or humanitarian outreaches, and teaching religious or non-religious instruction.
Examples of Principle Duties: (Examples do not cover all duties that will be performed)
1. To carry out vision and mission for the local center in direct relationship with the Regional ministry.
2. Responsible for implementing weekly scheduled group activities set by staff.
3. Transportation of students, if required, to designated program activities.
4. Prepares periodic reports pertaining to a student’s attitude or behavior as the need arises.
5. Supervising student phone calls during authorized times.
7. Supervises student morning assignments for daily facility clean-up and maintenance.
8. Other related work as required.
Recruiting Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Work well with other staff personnel and students;
- Supervise the evening and early morning program schedule;
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written form;
- Emotional maturity, professional objectivity and the ability to act in a Christian manner
Experience and Training:
1. Graduation from a senior high school or GED certificate, and/or Teen Challenge Internship Program: and
2. Demonstrated competency to effectively interact, work with and supervise students participating in the program: or,
3. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training demonstrating competency in executing the duties and responsibilities for Pacific Northwest Adult and Teen Challenge.
1. Possession of, or ability to obtain within 30 days, a valid drivers license in State of Domicile, if appropriate.
**The base range listed represents a good faith estimate of the low and high end base pay range for the position**
Personal Time Off: 16 Days per year
Nine Paid Holidays
Medical/Dental Coverage: 85% Employer paid for Employee.
Retirement: Employer match up to 4% of Employee wage.
Life Insurance: $25,000 Individual Plan provided at no cost to the Employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,280.00 – $41,600.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Renton, WA 98058: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Listing ID: 98465
- Center Type: Men (18+)
- Center Name: Seattle Men's Campus
- Contact Name: Frank Gomez