Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Reports directly to the Executive Administrator
ATC is a Christ-centered, non-profit ministry focused on substance abuse treatment and recovery. Our vision is freeing all people from life-controlling issues through the power of Jesus Christ. This position requires someone who is a born-again, Spirit-led believer and agrees to the Christian doctrines found on the ATC website. This role also requires the individual to live/work in and through these core values:
- INTEGRITY: We treat people like Jesus did, with eyes of grace while speaking the truth.
- EXCELLENCE: Everything between the long-distance vision to the day-to-day tasks, our ministry is worth our very best effort.
- SERVICE: The men, women, and teens in our care are treasured by our Savior, and we are honored to serve them.
- LEADERSHIP: We live to become more like Jesus and invite as many people to come with us.
Energetic, positive thinker who is humble, hungry and smart. Humility in always serving others and making the engagement experience powerful, whether it’s a customer, a donor or fellow team member. Hungry to perform with excellence while striving in continuous learning. The ability to be socially and relationally smart in interacting and engaging others on behalf of the ministry, understanding every team member represents ATC.
Execute the mission of Adult & Teen Challenge (ATC) in support of the vision and goals of the Board of Directors and the CEO. Work closely with ATC Affiliates to communicate the ministry vision, values, and strategy of ATC. Cultivate a healthy culture in the field. Keep the Teen Challenge DNA and spiritual focus alive while also attentively supporting the implementation of ATC’s seven strategic initiatives:
- Leadership development
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages
- Answers emails from our National Website
- Answers all questions from our Live Chat service on our National Website
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks Performs basic filing and recordkeeping
- Performs other duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with appropriate notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in an administrative/ministry environment
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You have a deep compassion and call to action for the vulnerable population in substance abuse and want to see transformation take place, one life at a time, through the power of Jesus Christ. You will be the first contact many people have to this organization. It is your responsibility to offer guidance/referrals in a kind, compassionate and effective manner.
- You dream of transforming growing organizations into wildly successful ones, good ones into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
- You are an enthusiastic individual capable of collaborating with the different departments at ATC to reach a common goal. Multitasking and completing projects are right up your alley. You know how to make timely, effective and ethical decisions.
- You actively and constantly listen to all constituents, focus especially on customer/ministry needs. You communicate with excellence and have exceptional verbal and writing skills.
Please fill out our online application.