Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
**** THIS POSITION IS FOR BOTH BRUSH CREEK RANCH ACADEMY AND NEW LIFEHOUSE ACADEMY.
The Facilities Manager for New Lifehouse and Brushcreek shall be responsible for grounds keeping, maintenance of physical properties of all facilities, as well as routine maintenance and repair of Teen Challenge vehicles.
- Maintenance and improvements to building and vehicles.
- Up-keep of exterior landscape.
- Preventative maintenance of equipment and vehicles such as regularly changing oil, checking fluid levels, and cleaning filters, etc..
- Keep maintenance vehicle logs on all facility vehicles.
Other Duties May Include:
- Maintaining the health & safety of livestock.
- Maintaining necessary documentation of all livestock.
- Maintenance and improvements to buildings, barns, and ranch vehicles.
- Providing vocational training while performing daily maintenance responsibilities in coordination with the Brush Creek and New Lifehouse Program Directors.
- Assessing and documentation of student’s progress when working with students.
- Providing safe training sessions and remaining compliant with all state and program safety regulations.
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- High School Diploma or GED, College Degree Preferred
- Must have demonstrable experience taking care of high traffic facilities and basic vehicle maintenance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License
- All applicants will be background checked.
- Mature and Godly character.
- TC Graduates must have been out of Teen Challenge for at least 12 months.
- Amiable to the Assembly of God doctrine.
- In full agreement with the Teen Challenge Mission Statement.
- Must be a person of good character whose integrity is above reproach.
- The direct care staff must be a person of stable, sound judgment and shall possess spiritual qualities such as patience, needed to work with residents from various family backgrounds.
- Housing is available upon availability