Opportunity to Serve
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a Christian discipleship program for people with life controlling issues. Our staff serve as missionaries as we strive to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and bring hope and healing through Him to the hurting. We provide services to men and women at the Grace Harbor Women’s Center, Pajaro Men’s Center, Pajaro Crisis Center, Sierra Pacific Teen Challenge and High Desert Adult and Teen
We have an opportunity to join our team at the Grace Harbor Women’s Center as a Program Director located in Watsonville, CA. This is a full-time position.
Our ideal candidate would:
● have a strong Christian faith
● be a strong leader for women with life-controlling struggles
● be a problem solver who is able to determine how to implement and enforce policies and procedures
● be a good example to those who are young in the faith
● be trustworthy and dependable
● be discerning with confidential information and situations
● be able to develop and lead the staff and leaders of the center
● be strong in conflict resolution
● be a self-starter and with good communication skills
● be effective in developing community relationships with outside organizations
● be responsible for the overall operations, enterprises and expenses of the
ministry. Primary funding for services comes through enterprises such as The
Rustic Table Bistro and Lighthouse Treasures Shoppe.
Teen Challenge Monterey Bay is a non-profit, 501(c)3 Religious Organization. We
provide services free of charge to all participants. Staff with TCMB are missionaries as
the wages available are less than those offered by other businesses. This position pays
$17.50 per hour. Health insurance is not offered. Housing may be available.
Relocation expenses would not be paid.
Resumes can be sent to 831-722-9410 (fax). Email to email@example.com
No phone calls, please.