Program Director- San Antonio Women's Campus
Full-Time / Posted 1 week ago
The San Antonio Women’s Program of Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas (ATCOT) is seeking a Program Director. The campus, set on 108 beautiful acres in South San Antonio, is adjacent to the men’s campus and boasts a large multi-purpose building, 1st & 2nd phase home with 28 beds, a re-entry home with 16 beds, and staff housing. The program is currently building a new dormitory to house 44 women and plans to launch a new program serving Women with Children in the coming year.
ATCOT seeks a Program Director who would be responsible for all operations, excluding development and public relations. This individual must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and be prepared for the challenges that come with ministry growth as the women’s program is in a season of expansion. Must be able to handle stress well, be comfortable managing staff and encouraging students, and be a person of integrity. Previous Teen Challenge experience is required, to include any volunteer experience.
Send resume and cover letter to: Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
● He/She shall be a person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the ATCOT mission statement.
● He/She should have at least three years relevant leadership experience. Teen Challenge ministry experience is required.
● He/She shall have a current understanding and working knowledge of addictive problems and their deleterious effects. He/she shall have knowledge of the various treatment approaches and the reality that the only cure is in Jesus Christ. He/she shall be empathetic to those with life controlling problems.
● Complete the Effective Biblical Counseling course or an equivalent course.
● Ideally credentialed as a minister or pursuing credentials in the AG or doctrinally similar fellowship
● Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is desirable.
● Must be organized, able to multi-task, and physically able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities: His/her responsibilities include but not be limited to:
● Conduct evangelistic outreach.
● Engage in religious instruction.
● Provide planning and oversight for all aspects of the campus, excluding development
and public relations.
● Be compliant with the Teen Challenge USA Accreditation Standards and fully cooperate
with the Teen Challenge USA leadership.
● Be responsible for the physical, spiritual, and emotional welfare and development of the
students while in the house.
● Be responsible for the supervision and guidance of the campus staff.
● The Program Director shall oversee and coordinate with all Coordinators in regard to
student work activities, class work, conduct and progress.
● Assist the governing body in formulating policy.
● Train, direct, and evaluate campus staff
● Prepare evaluation reports (EOM) of the ministry’s effectiveness.
● Analyze and adhere to budget and review financial statements monthly.
● Be responsible for all decisions affecting the campus as a whole.
● Delegate duties and organize the administrative functions of the local program