Program Development Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Reports To: President / CEO
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Summary: The Program Development Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and implementing various endeavors (stores, walk, banquet, golf tournaments, phone-a-thon, and other fundraising opportunities). This person is responsible for all staff and student fundraisers and representing the ministry with integrity. The department aims to balance meeting the fundraising targets of its various campaigns with students, other program responsibilities and personal spiritual development.
Seeking individuals who have graduated a Teen Challenge Program and/or Teen Challenge Ministry Institute.
1. Overseeing fundraising.
2. Representing the ministry during fundraising campaigns and provide information about New York Adult & Teen Challenge to communities.
3. Enforcing ministry rules and code of conduct students and staff during fundraising events.
4. Aiding in organizations and planning for fundraising.
5. Contacting business owners, managers, and community members regarding events and store front blitz.
6. Helping develop and assist in major events.
7. Speaking to local businesses, commerce, civic centers, and/or donors that continually support our ministry.
8. Building relationships with donors while sharing the ministry and vision of New York Adult & Teen Challenge.
9. Presenting the opportunity to support NYATC to prospective donors.
10. Obtaining local permits for soliciting in certain neighborhoods.
11. Working with corporate and plaza owners on insurance matters for store ministry.
1. Interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
3. Tactfulness, maturity, and flexibility in all situations.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Time management skills.
Christian Life: As an employee of New York Adult & Teen Challenge, you are an important member of the ministry team. Because of the nature of this position and of this ministry, it is an absolute necessity that you possess and maintain a testimony or lifestyle that is above reproach. What you do on your own time may seriously affect your ability to perform in this position.