Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
General Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Center Executive Director or designee in providing overall control, planning, organization, purchasing, direction and management of the Outreach program component.
- overall planning, development. implementation and administration of the Outreach program;
- responsible for the purchasing, inventorying, maintenance, repair, storage and management of required equipment and supplies utilized in conjunction with the Outreach program;
- assisting the Center Executive Director or designee in program planning and budget preparation for the program component;
- preparing of statistical data reports as required;
- state wide travel;
- participating with other program coordinators in formulating and effecting management policy and procedure; and
- supporting other program coordinators as needed.
Works under the direct supervision of the Center Executive Director or designee who determines goals, assigns work and reviews performance for overall effectiveness. Employee shall exercise a high degree of independent decision and judgment in relation to scope of duties and responsibilities.
Examples of Principle Duties: (Examples do not cover all duties that will be performed).
1. Availability and cooperativeness to assist in other areas of the program as required by the Center Executive Director or designee.
2. Plans, assigns, reviews and coordinates the Outreach program.
3. Acts as primary liaison for outside inquiries and contacts with the public, including individuals, churches and related Christian organizations, schools, businesses, service clubs, civic groups, etc., requesting outreach ministry programs and presentations from the ATCPNW program.
4. Development and implementation of student teams for outreach programs and presentations outside and away from the facility. This will require state wide travel.
5. Assembles data and prepares regular and periodic reports pertaining to the work and overall effectiveness of the Outreach program.
Experience and Training:
- It is recommended that individuals who fill this position have a background in evangelistic endeavors.
- High School Diploma or GED.
1. Possession of, or ability to obtain within 30 days, a valid driver’s license in State of domicile.