Ministerial Development Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
We are currently seeking someone who has previous ministry or pastoral experience and a call of God on their life to help facilitate transformation in the lives of those who are bound by addiction. We currently have an opening at our Mississippi Corporate office in our Pastoral/Education Ministries Department.
Adult and Teen Challenge graduates are highly desired for this position. Also, those who have experience in ministry and substance abuse will also be considered.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• This individual will be responsible for planning and organizing our ministerial credentialing event 3 times a year for 6 centers.
• This individual will be responsible to oversee our Adult and Teen Challenge educational curriculum throughout all 6 centers.
• This individual will be responsible for cultivating and building relationships within our ministry donor base.
• This individual must have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. And is fluent in operating Macintosh technology.
• This individual will be responsible in setting up our livestream training and events from our corporate office across 6 centers.
• This individual will be responsible for writing, editing, and creating articles and materials for ministry puposes
The opportunity for advancement is expected within 6 months. A relocation package is available to the qualified candidate if necessary. A full benefits package to include health, vision, dental, and life insurance is available after 60 days. If you are looking for an opportunity to share the love of Christ with a growing ministry, please email your resume and interest letter.
Job Title: Full-Time
Pay: $40,000 – $60,000 – commensurate with experience