Mental Health Therapist-Arkansas
Teen Challenge Adventure Ranch is a dual-diagnosis Treatment Center and Therapeutic Boarding School in Northwest Arkansas. We have a fully accredited Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse treatment center offering Biblically-sound, Christ-focused solutions to life-controlling problems. We empower young men and their families to become mentally sound, emotionally balanced, socially adjusted, physically well, and spiritually alive.
Our work environment includes:
- Adventure Based Treatment Atmosphere
- Modern office setting
- On-the-job training
- Enthusiastic atmosphere
- Compassionate team members
- Meals provided
We’re looking for a compassionate and understanding professional who has a proven track record of working in the mental health field. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with patients to provide guidance, education and motivation. The Therapist will also create individualized treatment plans for patients, as well as provide psychiatric assessments and recommendations to the insurance companies.
- Recommend treatment approaches based on analysis of patients’ mental health status.
- Educate patients on results and explain how they can affect their overall health.
- Provide psychotherapy to patients according to a variety of treatment models.
- Work with patient’s family and friends to support them in their mental health treatment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Internship
Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fayetteville, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply today! https://crm.bestnotes.com/portal/tcar/v2
- Listing ID: 98882
- Center Type: Boys (Under 18)
- Center Name: Teen Challenge Adventure Ranch
- Contact Name: Natasha Campbell