Men's Resident Advisor
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
• Maintain spiritual disciplines (prayer, Bible reading, church attendance)
• Consistently adheres to, enforces, and effectively implements program policies and procedures and keeps current of any changes in policies and procedures.
• Oversee the daily activities of residents while in the home and/or center to include, but not limited to, daily chores, personal hygiene requests, recreation, visitation, and mealtimes.
• Intervenes as necessary to protect residents from injuring other residents, staff, and/or themselves according to policy.
• Reports disciplinary issues to Resident Advisor Supervisor.
• Complete resident admissions. Ensures all forms are filled out accurately and completely. Search of all resident’s personal items brought into program.
• Maintains confidentiality of resident files and individual resident information whether verbally or in writing.
• Monitors resident visitation periods and phone calls.
• Complies with ATC/LCM medication policy and procedures. Accurately maintains related records (e.g., logging, inventory, counts). Immediately reports any discrepancies to a Director
• Transports residents to necessary appointments, church services, etc.
• Conducts daily devotions and spiritual growth for residents.
• Maintain cleanliness and safety of residence.
• Responsible as a staff key carrier, reporting any lost keys.