Men’s Intake Coordinator
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Reports To: Program Supervisor
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Summary: The Intake Coordinator is the first point of contact for the official process to enter into New York Adult & Teen Challenge. They ensure all procedures have been met before entering the men’s residential home.
Seeking individuals who have graduated a Teen Challenge Program and/or Teen Challenge Ministry Institute.
1. Handling all male intake calls.
a. Retrieving voicemails regarding male intakes and call back within 24 hours.
2. Conducting preliminary applications for male intakes.
a. Scheduling in person interviews or phone interviews (if out of state).
b. Upon arrival, making sure intakes complete application in person immediately or via Teen
3. Completing thorough evaluations of applicant’s reason for entering New York Adult & Teen Challenge.
4. Communicating applicant’s expectations when entering the program.
5. Ensuring the applicant is not on any controlled substance, psychotropic, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, or pain medications.
6. Conducting a thorough search of all applicant’s belongings.
7. Completing monthly intake report and turn in to Program Supervisor.
1. Interpersonal skills.
2. Analytical and reasoning abilities.
3. Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
4. Tactfulness, maturity, and flexibility in all situations.
5. Take initiative and seek to improve.
6. Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel proficiency.
Christian Life: As an employee of New York Adult & Teen Challenge, you are an important member of the ministry team. Because of the nature of this position and of this ministry, it is an absolute necessity that you possess and maintain a testimony or lifestyle that is above reproach. What you do on your own time may seriously affect your ability to perform in this position.