Men’s House Manager
Full-Time / Posted 2 weeks ago
Reports To: Program Supervisor & Program Manager
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Summary: The House Manager is responsible for maintaining the functions and operations of the Men’s Home. If there are areas of lack or needs within the schedule or issues that arise, the House Manager will pick up the slack and meet the need.
Seeking individuals who have graduated a Teen Challenge Program and/or Teen Challenge Ministry Institute.
1. Being the spiritual leader of the Men’s Homes.
2. Ensuring staff and interns are monitoring all student activities and responsibilities.
3. Ensuring all shifts are covered by staff and interns.
4. Overseeing student discipline.
5. Overseeing cleanliness of homes.
6. Mediating any conflicts within the homes.
7. Completing daily checklists.
8. Completing weekly House Manager Reports.
9. Holding onto vehicle keys overnight.
10. Assisting the Intake Coordinator, Program Manager, and Program Supervisor with anything they need.
11. Overseeing all male staff and responsibilities.
12. Overseeing daily operations and scheduling in the Men’s Homes.
13. Conducting daily/nightly walkthroughs of the houses.
15. Mentoring and discipling students.
1. Interpersonal skills.
2. Analytical and reasoning abilities.
3. Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
4. Tactfulness, maturity, and flexibility in all situations.
5. Take initiative and seek to improve.
6. Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel proficiency.
Christian Life: As an employee of New York Adult & Teen Challenge, you are an important member of the ministry team. Because of the nature of this position and of this ministry, it is an absolute necessity that you possess and maintain a testimony or lifestyle that is above reproach. What you do on your own time may seriously affect your ability to perform in this position.