Male Direct Care Teacher/Counselor
Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
• Possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record and be able to drive students to appointments and activities on a daily basis
• Computer skills: Word processor, Data base entry, computer file management . Must also be willing to learn and apply new computer knowledge and skills
•Must be able to regularly and confidently drive a 15 passenger van
• Must understand concepts of mentoring, nurturing, speaking the truth in love, and serving one another in love
Weekends and evenings are a part of the requirements for this position.
• Requires a life surrendered to Christ
• Must have a fruit bearing track record of being an over-comer
• Must be willing to lay down life, time and personal desires so that others may be healed and delivered
• Must have a tobacco and alcohol free lifestyle. Must be free from addiction to illegal and prescription medications.
• Must understand the concepts of spiritual authority and be willing to operate under and submit to those in authority
• Must be extremely punctual and flexible
• Your personal issues cannot outweigh the needs of student’s
• Not easily offended and willing to progress through conflicts to successful resolution
FOR MORE DETAILS: use our website link below