LMS Training Coordinator
Reports directly to the Director of Learning.
ATC is a Christ-centered, non-profit ministry focused on substance abuse treatment and recovery. Our vision is freeing all people from life-controlling issues through the power of Jesus Christ. This position requires someone who is a born-again, Spirit-led believer and agrees to the Christian doctrines found on the ATC website. This role also requires the individual to live/work in and through these core values:
We treat people like Jesus did, with eyes of grace while speaking the truth.
Everything between the long-distance vision to the day-to-day tasks, our ministry is worth our very best effort.
The men, women, and teens in our care are treasured by our Savior, and we are honored to serve them.
We live to become more like Jesus and invite as many people to come with us.
Energetic, positive thinker who is humble, hungry, and smart. Humility in always serving others and making the engagement experience powerful, whether it’s a customer, a donor, or fellow team member. Hungry to perform with excellence while striving in continuous learning. The ability to be socially and relationally smart in interacting and engaging others on behalf of the ministry, understanding every team member represents ATC.
LMS Training Coordinator serves under the direction of the Director of Learning to oversee LMS (Learning Management System) licensing and provide customer support for Adult & Teen Challenge online resources. Duties include (but are not limited to) customer service, process improvement, training facilitation, data management, and team collaboration. The LMS Training Coordinator is a bright individual looking to begin or continue a career in education, learning management, or customer service. This individual can effectively use their computer/technical skills to learn new systems quickly and efficiently. The LMS Training Coordinator is responsible for all elements of maintaining the LMS including onboarding processes, database management, preparing system reports and providing end user support on technical aspects of the system.
- Learning Management System: Become an expert in using our Learning Management System (LMS) to maintain courses, offerings, surveys, and reports. Leverage the functions of our LMS to improve the user experience.
- Communication Skills: Perform excellent listening, speaking, observing, and empathizing skills. Display the ability to convey information and ideas effectively.
- Customer Service: Become confident in assisting Adult & Teen Challenge affiliates and other customers with troubleshooting solutions and steps to overcome technical difficulties, such as resetting account passwords or updating user profile information. Communicate to our partners with a friendly, polished, and knowledgeable approach.
- Process Improvement: Discover ways to automate and/or simplify routine processes to make room for more complex work.
- Training Facilitation: Become comfortable facilitating monthly webinars with ATC affiliates, providing training and time for Q&A regarding the useability and functionality of the LMS.
- Data Management: Add users and remove users from the LMS when needed. Professionally manage user information in license spreadsheets.
- Collaboration: Participates in the Learning Team and other departmental goals, including (but not limited to) providing copy-edit / proofreading for curriculum and online training resources.
- Travel: Required bi-annually for events (10% of the year).
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A day in the life for an LMS Training Coordinator begins and ends with focusing on customer needs and providing a quality learning experience for our affiliates and other customers. The LMS Training Coordinator will work with the rest of the team to coordinate training events, search for qualified contributors/authors when needed, organize and host zoom meetings if needed, perform data entry, and pull user engagement or transcript reports when needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with appropriate notice.
Candidates for this position must meet a minimum of an Associate Degree in Education, Communication, Business, Administration or other related field. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Meticulous attention to detail.
Must be professional in phone, email, in-person, or web-conferencing conversations. Quick to respond to emails and voicemails, providing quick and accurate customer service solutions.
Proficient in Adobe Suite software products, including (but not limited to) Photoshop, Premiere, and Acrobat. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Comfortable with public speaking and/or hosting online webinar events.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
- You have a deep compassion and call to action for the vulnerable population in substance abuse and want to see transformation take place, one life at a time, through the power of Jesus Christ.
- You dream of transforming growing organizations into wildly successful ones, good ones into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
- You are an enthusiastic individual capable of matrix collaboration to reach a common goal.
- Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley.
- You know how to make timely, effective and ethical decisions.
- You embody the entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new resourced relationships.
- You communicate with excellence and compel audiences through writing and speaking.
Fill out an application HERE