Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
- Desire to Serve the Lord, as well as, grow in the Lord through being mentored.
- Possession of a valid Drivers License
- Teen Challenge graduate or have some Teen Challenge background
- Help manage the student body
- Work with special projects including: Work detail, Banquets, golf outing, etc.
- Occasionally supervise daily devotions, chapels, and classes for students which includes: monitoring morning devotions, and some class supervision etc.
- Bring students to and from church in TC Van when needed.
- Supervise residents when needed making sure that schedule is being followed and residents are being monitored.
- Any other duties as requested by the Staff Supervisor or Executive Director.