Intern / Posted 3 weeks ago
Adult & Teen Challenge of the Greater South is expanding their program and has multiple opportunities for Teen Challenge graduates. These positions will include room, board, and a small stipend. There will be room for advancement and long-term employment with benefits. The individuals we are looking for are:
· Motivated, passionate and ready to answer God’s calling in their lives to reach out to the lost and broken.
· Would be able to work in many exciting areas of Adult & Teen Challenge including Thrift Stores, Wood Shop/Craft Department, Fundraising/Marketing Department, Choir Ministry, and Back2Life Ministry.
· Will learn job skills and have room for growth and advancement opportunities within the organization.
· Able to lead work crews, oversee students, and mentor students through example and encouragement.
· Will have a current understanding and working knowledge of addictive problems and their effects as well as a knowledge of the various treatment approaches and the reality that the only cure is in Jesus Christ.
· Will need to follow the daily responsibilities laid out by Adult & Teen Challenge management and adhere to Adult & Teen Challenge code of ethics.
· PSNC/L Certificate of Completion
· Principles of Biblical Counseling Certificate of Completion
· Emerging Leader Program Completion Certificate
Interested individuals should email their resume and interest/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.