Intern - Live in
Intern / Posted 3 weeks ago
Intern – student or recent graduate who works for a period of time at a job in order to gain experience
⮚ Someone who desires to understand the vision and heartbeat of North Central Indiana Teen Challenge.
⮚ Someone who is flexible and able to keep up with a fast paced changing environment. ⮚ You must be able to communicate well with co-workers and students.
⮚ You must be willing too continue to learn and grow in relations, counseling positions, and leadership training.
⮚ Someone who is dedicated to the will of God and His plan for your life.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
• You will be required to keep Teen Challenge functioning according to the schedule. Making sure students are where they are supposed to be and that they are doing what they are suppose to be doing.
• You will be required to spend personal mentoring time with the students in order to encourage and also confront them in their daily living.
• You will be required to participate in and teach classes and serve the teacher in that class. • You will be required to maintain student files with myteenchallenge.
• You will be required to continue your growth with Christian workbooks and study guides.
• Basic Intern Responsibilities (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.
• You will be required to help the staff with special projects that they are working on (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)