Intern / Posted 6 days ago
- Assist Program Director and Direct Support Staff as needed
- Help manage the student body
- Work with special projects including: Work hauls, banquets, golf outing, etc.
- Occasionally supervise daily devotions, chapels, and classes for students which includes: monitoring morning devotions, and some class supervision etc.
- Transport students when needed
- Other duties as requested by the Program Director or Direct Support Staff
- Desire to Serve the Lord, as well as, grow in the Lord through being mentored.
- Good driving record
- Possession of a valid Indiana Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Teen Challenge graduate or have some Teen Challenge background.
Please send resume with references to Lavonne Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.