Intern / Posted 6 days ago
Interns work under direct supervision of the Operations Director.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Apply program policies and procedures relative to the assigned scope of duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate good standards of personal hygiene and a clean, neat appearance.
- Carry out work assignments in order to assist in areas of the program as needed.
- Supervise students in day-to-day operations.
- Know and agree to follow Intern Expectations.
- Other related work as required.
This is a 6-month position in a new Women’s Center that opened in January 2019. The first 30 days will be a probationary period. Satisfactory progress may result in a 6-month extension of the internship.