Full-Time / Posted 6 days ago
The Intake Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Operations Director. The Operations Director (or designee) will assign work, establish goals, and evaluate progress.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Exercise full supervision of the intake component of the program, including training of new personnel, performance evaluation of junior staff, responding to grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in student disciplinary action.
- Follow good standards of personal hygiene and a neat, clean appearance.
- Supervise students in day-to-day aspects of the program.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Audrey Ephraim Women’s Center serves women age 18+ in a new location which opened in January 2019.