Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
New York Adult and Teen Challenge is now hiring for full-time, live-in staff (House Manager) positions. The House Manager is responsible for maintaining the functions and operations of the Women’s Home. We are seeking individuals who have graduated a Teen Challenge Program and/or Teen Challenge Ministry Institute.
– Being the spiritual leader of the Women’s Home.
– Overseeing new student intake applications.
– Ensuring staff and interns are monitoring all student activities.
– Ensuring all shifts are covered by staff and interns.
– Overseeing cleanliness of home.
– Mediating any conflicts within the homes.
– Completing daily checklists and reports.
– Mentoring students.
– Overseeing daily operations and scheduling in the Women’s Home.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Analytical and reasoning abilities.
– Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
– Tactfulness, maturity, and flexibility in all situations.
– Take initiative and seek to improve.
– Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Excel proficiency.
Christian Life: As an employee of New York Adult & Teen Challenge, you are an important member of the ministry team. Because of the nature of this position and of this ministry, it is an absolute necessity that you possess and maintain a testimony or lifestyle that is about reproach.
Room and board are included as part of the salary package.
Please email or fax resume to Amy Mathieson.