Female House Staff
Full-Time / Posted 3 weeks ago
Residential Live In Staff
• Assist Female Program Director with the daily operations of the Adult & Teen Challenge of the Upper Cumberland residential program for women.
• Coordination of all meals.
• Maintain inventory for food and blessings.
• Attend designated staff meetings.
• Participate in staff development training program.
• Maintain the ability to be contacted for center related business 24 hours a day in case of an emergency unless scheduled otherwise.
• Be willing to accept and adapt to changes in job responsibilities due to changing needs of the program resulting from growth and the direction of the Lord.
• Explanation and follow up of daily curriculum for residential students.
• Assist in Personal studies for the students as scheduled.
• Maintain an objective, professional, and caring relationship with all.
• High School or GED diploma
• Computer Skills in Word, Excel and Office.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you for an interview.