Evening Program Coach
Full-Time / Posted 6 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
Provide support to the mission of MATC by:
1. Managing the flow of the evening schedule weekly from 3:00pm-11:00pm, Wednesday-Sunday
2. Managing the staff on shift
3. Managing the students
4. PSNL Certified (attain or maintain). MATC will pay for certification process if not already PSNL certified
5. Maintain Student PSNL/GSNL curriculum for each student
6. Manage GSNL facilitators
7. Assist the Program Director in accomplishing weekly duties
8. Participate in individual discipleship and life coaching with assigned MATC leadership
9. Represent the ministry as a point of contact (POC) and direct students, staff, volunteers, and parents to the appropriate contact in their respective chain of command
10. Assist/work at full capacity during quarterly Family retreats
11. Adhere to the on call rotation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with appropriate notice.
The supervision of students is solely the responsibility of part time and full-time team members. All members shall ensure at all times students are kept within sight and sound.
High School diploma or equivalent
1 year experience working with adolescent boys
Proven consistency in sobriety, responsibility, and accountability
Demonstrates pursuit of excellence in, self-motivation, attention to detail, focus, and dedication
Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with Google Mail
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
You have a deep call to action in your life to walk closer with Christ.
You dream of helping transform growing organizations into wildly successful ones, good ones into great ones, and you know how to actualize your aspirations.
You are an enthusiastic team member capable of matrix collaboration to reach a common goal. Initiating and completing projects is right up your alley. You know how to make timely, effective and ethical decisions. You embody the entrepreneurial spirit. You’re a self-starter who crafts creative solutions and opens doors to new ideas.
You actively and constantly listen to all constituents, focus especially on needs and know how to identify mutual benefits. You communicate with excellence and compel audiences through writing and speaking.
Pay Rate: Starting Annual Salary of $30k