Direct Care Supervisor VT Womens
Full-Time / Posted 4 weeks ago
Job Title: Direct Care Supervisor
Reports To: Program Director
Position Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Direct Care Supervisor shall provide leadership and management of all day-to-day activities at the center they oversee.
The Direct Care Supervisor shall :
∙ Enforces all polices, discipline, resident incident reports, passes and visits
∙ Makes daily program schedule, including shift coverage, student daily schedule, work jobs, etc.
∙ Handles all medical and legal needs of the residents, to include medication, appointments, transportation
∙ Oversees the maintenance of the building and all vehicles.
∙ Responsible for the Kitchen/EBT, including making menu’s, ordering, donations, budgeting, and bringing residents to state offices as needed
Job Skills & Requirements
1. Christ-centered behavior, i.e., treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at
2. Minimum Position Qualifications:
a. Training – Teen Challenge Supervisor experience, minimum 3 years.
b. Hands-on PC computer knowledge, understanding and skills
c. Has an acceptable driving record and is able to be on the company insurance policy.
d. Knowledge of the Bible and ability to ably and correctly apply its principles and
teachings in communication with all internal persons, staff, students, families, volunteers.
3. Ability to effectively meet required deadlines.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Self-motivated and flexible within all areas of responsibility.
6. Ability to foster a safe environment where people will feel comfortable sharing private pertinent
Information for effective treatment services.
7. Maintain and comply with all governmental and organizational standards and expectations.
8. Optimize internal and external relationships in ways that exemplify high Christian standards.
9. Be aware of and contribute towards friend raising and relationship building internally and
10. Adhere to the Mission and Values statements.
11. Signed acknowledgement of TCNE Statement of Faith (available upon request)
12. All TCNE personnel are required to exemplify Christian conduct and godly character at all times
both on and off duty. Responsibilities to be examples of a growing spiritual maturity is essential
for properly demonstrating living an authentic faith before students and those to whom we
minister, as well as in our personal internal relationships with other TCNE personnel and
13. Regular timely attendance.
14. Employees are expected to dress modestly at all times and appropriately for the occasions and
type of work being performed.