Direct Care Staff-Female
Full-Time / Posted 6 days ago
- Supervises the daily operations at center including morning and evening routine assignments relating to students.
- Provides instruction and re-enforces student rules and guidelines in accordance with Teen Challenge policies and procedures.
- Answers telephone calls and directs inquiries to the correct person.
- Serve as a classroom assistant, work study assistant, chore supervisor or in other duties when designated by the program director.
- Foster a positive and cooperative attitude; creates a homelike atmosphere by example and guidance.
- A person of spiritual maturity, amiable to the Assemblies of God doctrine, and in full agreement with the Grace House mission statement
- Knowledge of Christian discipleship and mentor relationships
- High School Diploma or GED
- Biblical Counseling
- A background check and pastoral reference is required
- Good driving record
- Possession of a valid Indiana Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- The direct care ministry staff will oversee daily activities with the program students to promote the smooth functioning of the residential program
- Teen Challenge graduate or have some Teen Challenge background
- This is an entry-level position with an opportunity for advancement as we grow our center.
Please send resume with references to Lavonne Savage at firstname.lastname@example.org.