Full-Time / Posted 1 day ago
Teen Challenge of Puerto Rico seeks a full time Development Coordinator to create a comprehensive fundraising strategy for TCPR. The Development Coordinator must have and establish background in coordinating nonprofit donation strategies and staff/ volunteer leadership.
This role involves organizing fundraising initiatives and building relationships with donors, staff and volunteers. The Development Coordinator will also assist our President with implementing major giving and planned giving fundraising strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop targeted strategies to cultivate, solicit and steward each donor to maximize revenue opportunities and retention. This includes writing proposals and reports, developing all supporting materials for proposals and reports, planning donor meetings and research.
- Device, and then organize, manage and supervise a robust annual program of events to provide social and networking opportunities, relationship building and fundraising leads, in conjunction with the President and the administration. Ensure all follow-up after event is timely, efficient and professional.
- Maintain active prospect management system like NEON, or other compatible.
- Met annual targets for donor and prospect visits, solicitations and revenue.
- Coordinate the mission department logistics including interviews, and coordination of prep, during and after activities during the visits of each mission team.
- Work in conjunction with the Media Coordinator.
- Ensure that records/data in the database are maintained accurately and continuously improved.
- Process donations and ensure donors receive timely, correct and personal acknowledgments of their gifts.
- Work toward sustainable business enterprise for all Programs.
- Assist President with Capital and Capacity Campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining organizational collaborative relations.
- Strong relationship with God.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills.
- Candidates must possess essential personal qualifications, including integrity, initiative, dependability, good judgment and the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Bring strategic thinking to prospect research, donor strategies and grants writing for donors.
- Demonstrate ability to work within an organization emphasizing teamwork, respect and excellence.
- Excellent social media competencies.
- Ability to focus personal efforts on achieving results consistent with the president objectives.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of donor data management best practices.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferable. Extensive leadership experience may offset this requirement.
- Fully Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Must be willing to relocate to Puerto Rico
- Mission Servant Hart
- Preferable (Single male)
- Must be willing to live On Campus (Lodging will be provide by the ministry onsite)
- Three to five years of progressive development experience required.
- Salary to be determined according to experience.
Please send application materials (resume, cover letter, references) to email@example.com