Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas has a Full-Time Development Coordinator position at the Houston Women’s campus located in Alvin, Texas.
The Development Coordinator position is responsible for the development and implementation of the fundraising plans and activities; coordination of public relationship and marketing strategies to promote community awareness of Adult & Teen challenge of Texas (ATCOT). This position requires development and implementation and leadership of major projects including special events, submission of grant requests, product marketing, and donor stewardship programs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSTION:
● Conduct Bible studies.
● Lead prayer.
● Disciple students.
● Conduct evangelistic outreach.
● Develop, promote and implement annual banquet, golf tournament and other special
events – including budget, volunteers and calendar.
● Ensure documentation, procedures, and follow up is completed for every event and
made available to management as needed.
● Order/Receive product from manufacturing campuses and distribute as gifts for
● Prepare End of Month Inventory Reports for Vice-President of Operations.
● Train DAT teams on how to effectively raise support, minister, and represent ministry in
● Train choir and presentation teams on how to effectively present ministry, sing, raise
support, and give testimonies in all venues.
● Cultivate relationship with wholesale buyers for products [when appropriate and after
● Researching community and state resources that appropriately correspond to ATCOT’s
mission and programs.
● Submit successful well-written grant proposals and keep Director of Development
updated on progress.
● Maintain all required follow-up correspondence and reporting.
● Identify and foster relationships of private individual donors who are committed to
Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas’ mission and programs.
● Develop and maintain relationships with organizations identified as potential financial or
● Work with Director of Development to create and implement a plan for major gifts.
● Assist Program Manager in other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree or its equivalent
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in business/nonprofit marketing, sales, public relations and/or customer service.
- Certified Minister of the Assemblies of God or doctrinally similar fellowship.